Conceptualization & Design
Optiphore has both the expertise and the tools to support you step by step in the transition from ideas and early concepts to detailed design of complex systems. Computer Aided Design (CAD) forms the foundation of any product’s or system’s digital twin and is the prerequisite for engineering analysis.
- Our analysis driven design methodology coupled with intelligent decision support tools expands the solution exploration capabilities and leads to optimized concepts early in the development process.
- All the design effort is conducted under the aspis of a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. PLM enables the management of all the design data and documentation from the original idea, in the development, manufacturing, use, maintenance and final decommissioning and recycling phase of a product on a suitable digital platform.
- System Architecture and Configuration Management is offered via our PLM tools. Thereby the desired matching between the product and work breakdown structures is achieved. The result is concrete, actionable work packages with clear deliverables.
- 3D and 2D CAD design at various levels of detail according to project needs and specifications is performed accordingly.
- System integration studies, kinematic studies and big assemblies’ management lead to the full Digital Mockup of complex electromechanical systems and installations.